Department of IT offers Computer Software Major and Information System Major (formerly, Information Media major). Computer Software Major provides the curriculum that helps students cultivate the basic skills in computer science and go from there to spontaneously develop advanced technology and aims to train computer software professionals with professionalism and originality who will lead digital convergence and the ubiquitous society. Information System Major aims to train professionals in creating different types of information system. For this purpose, the major teaches the technology for designing and building the web-/app-based information system architecture, the technology for building information system database, the software engineering technology for analyzing and the requirements of and designing an information system, the server programming technology that realizes the business layers of an information system, the data protection technology that protects the data of an information system, the technology for developing multimedia elements of an information system, and the information engineering and data mining technology that extracts strategic information from an integrated system among others.
Educational Goals of Departments
- Fostering IT professionals who will lead multimedia informatization.
- Fostering creative computer software and new media professionals.
- Training hands-on professionals as demanded by IT industry.
Students Envisioned by Departments
- Female IT professionals equipped with professionalism and originality who will lead digital convergence and the ubiquitous society.
- Female information system professionals who can design and build the entire information system architecture.
- Female IT professionals with personality and communication skills who can efficiently perform team projects.