The specialty aims to identify the structure and properties of chemical substances and train reasonable and creative professionals with specialist knowledge in chemistry-related areas. For this, the program cultivates scientific thinking and creativity through theory and experiments and gives students a structural understanding of the basic concepts and system of chemistry to build a basis for professionalism about chemistry and equip students with the ability to adapt to residential and industrial applications.
Life Science Major
The program aims to nurture professionals with global skills and cosmopolitanism, proactive people with a challenging spirit, and action-oriented people who are equipped with inquiry, creativity, and analysis. For this purpose, the program has acquired advanced experiment equipment and research labs and applies itself to research activities linked to theory with the aim of training professionals who can contribute to the national development in the next generation with professional skills acquired in various research areas in life science such as life science technology, genesis and development, heredity, environment, ecology, and microbiology.
Educational Goals of Departments
Common for Undergraduate
- Fostering professionals equipped with culture and moral personality.
- Fostering creative scientists and technologists.
- Fostering able and wide-ranging female professionals.
Common for Chemistry
- Fostering excellent chemistry professionals.
Common for Life Science
- Fostering professionals who create industrial added value in life science technology and biomedical research.
- Fostering professionals who will achieve secondary advancement through multifaceted science.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Female professionals equipped with specialty in life science and chemistry, creativity, and global skills.