People's food life goes through vast changes due to a lot of environmental factors. When individuals enjoy efficient and reasonable food life, it improves public nutrition and accordingly increases the potential for national development. Our program offers a curriculum fit to cultivate the ability to operate a reasonable food life. As is suggested in the educational goal, the department aims to contribute to training professionals with the aim of developing academic research and practicing it in people's food life.
Educational Goals of Departments
Curriculum for All
- Fostering female professionals who benefit from total personality education and contribute to the development of the knowledge and technology in food and nutrition.
- Fostering industry professionals who creatively respond to the rapidly changing food market.
- Fostering action-oriented leaders who contribute to public health improvement with the convergent knowledge in food and nutrition.
Curriculum for Nutritionists
- Fostering nutritionists who respect and communicate with professionals who work in nutrition and food management.
- Nutritionists who creatively and efficiently respond to changes in the food environment.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Fostering global food life leaders equipped with both professionalism and creativity.