Making sure that student is motivated to fulfill philanthropy and sharing, who recognizes the interconnection among humans, health, environment, and nursing and prioritize values focusing on the person's well-being and welfare.
Educational Goals of Departments
- Acquiring the nursing knowledge as required to maintain and promote the health of the patient, prevent diseases and ensure recovery.
- Providing scientific clinical skills for the purpose of solving various nursing issues in practice.
- Improving the integral problem-solving skills through critical thinking.
- Promote a comprehensive understanding of the subject and performing total-personality nursing.
- Demonstrating leadership as nursing teachers who understand diverse cultures and possess global skills.
- Engaging in effective communication and mutual cooperation with health professionals.
- Establishing a professional view of nursing based on ethical norms and a sense of responsibility.
- Conducting nursing research for the improvement of specialist jobs.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Global nursing professionals who are equipped with the scientific knowledge, nursing skills, and attitude to prevent the community of diseases, recover health, and maintain and promote health for individuals, families, and communities at home and abroad and demonstrate a wonderful personality from a moral and ethical perspective.