- Sungshin Health Management Center works to protect and promote the health of the students, faculty, and staff of Sungshin Women's University at all times. Go to Health Management Center website
Soojung CampusUnit 301, Administration Hall / 02-920-7341, 7342
- During Semester: 09:00-17:00
- During Breaks: 09:00-17:00
Lunch Break: 12:00-13:00; closed on Saturday and Sunday
All the healthcare services provided by Sungshin Health Management Center are free.
- Emergency treatment, quick medicinal administration.
- Specialist consultation (available during semester): once a month for internal medicine and psychiatry.
- Health Counseling: sex advice, cyber counseling, advice on family health issues, counseling on breast-feeding.
- Health Education: conducted once or twice at Sungshin Health Management Center with various topics such as sex education.
- Student Health Check: physical examination and follow-up health management for freshmen and seniors.
- Faculty & staff health check-ups
- Occasional Health Check-ups: height, weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, hemoglobin etc.
- Resting Room: available for those who need relief from certain diseases or menstrual cramps.
- Breast-Feeding Room: for breast pump suction and milk storage.
- Prevention and management of infectious diseases: hygiene management for campus cafeterias, education on prevention of infectious diseases ― tasks related to designated hospitals (Korea University Anam Hospital, Hanyang University Hospital).