- Guide to Course Enrollment
- 1) Course Enrollment Period
Before the start of each semester (check notices for each semester)
- 2) Where to Enroll
Enroll by freely logging in with a computer with internet connection
- 3) How to Enroll in Courses on the Internet (see Manual)
Connect to internet → Website of Sungshin Women's University (http://www.sungshin.ac.kr ) → 'View Freshman Student ID Number' (announced on the main page of the website) → 'Log in to Sungshin Portal (ID: student No., PW: the 8-digit number representing one's date of birth) → Click on 'Academic Affairs & Administration System' → Click 'Enrollment' → Click on 'Course Enrollment' → View Courses in Liberal Arts and Departments → Click to choose the courses one wants to enroll in → Check the course category (such as liberal arts or major) and assigned credits → Once enrollment is completed, check 'Enrollment Details'
- 4) Period for Course Add/Drop
After the start of each semester (check notices for each semester)
- 5) Precautions for Course Enrollment
- -Courses are categorized by course type into Liberal Arts (common, core, and liberal arts) and Major (core, in-depth major)
- -You may enroll in the cyber university courses up to 3 credits
- -You must view (the printable) 'Course Schedule' for the semester available on the website before you register
- -Select your courses only after you have specifically checked the description, number, category, class division, instructor for your preferred courses, and confirm the details of your course enrollment by clicking on 'View Enrollment Details' during Period for Course Add/Drop.
- -Credit requirement for graduation: varies depending on Department(or School); refer to Notices for details.
- -Enrolled courses may not be changed after the Period for Course Add/Drop, so make sure to be careful which course you register for.
- -Those who have enrolled in cancelled courses may add/drop them during the Period for Course Add/Drop.