- Residential Halls
International Affairs and Services Team operates residential halls exclusively for international students (exchange students).
- 1.Accommodation: 51 double-occupancy rooms, 3 triple-occupancy rooms, and 5 quadruple-occupancy rooms in 4 buildings.
- 2.Key Facilities: bathroom, kitchen sink, electric stove (cooktop), chair, desk, wardrobe, air-conditioner, washing machine, shoe rack, bed, Wi-Fi, international student lounge (common area on 1F).
- 3.Location: 1 minute's walk from the university's main gate.
- 4.Exterior and Interior View of the Residence Hall
- 5.Residence Hall Regulations
- 1)Only residents may sleep and eat in the residence halls. Non-residents may not sleep or eat inside.
- 2)Money and other valuables shall be managed by the resident, who shall be found responsible for loss of any of them.
- 3)Using flammable personal items are banned.
- 4)Altering any of the residence hall facilities is banned.
- 5)No unauthorized overnight stay outside the residence hall is allowed.
- 6)Try to save electricity, tap water, and heating.
- *Two roll-calls weekly
- *Security deposit: 150,000 won per person
To be refunded on departure after checking the condition of fixtures and supplies, cleanness, and adjustment of utility charge payments.
- *Credit System
Credit System No. Credit Category Credits 1 A person who is credited for setting an example in residence hall activities 3 pts 2 A person who demonstrates excellence in organzing and cleaning own room 3 pts 3 A person who saves electricity, tap water, and gas 3 pts
* Students with more credit points receive gifts and are given priority in assigning rooms.
- *Penalty System
Penalty System No. Violations Penalty 1 Entry by outsiders 20 pts 2 Incompliance with instructions from staff or any other signs of impoliteness 10 pts 3 Unauthorized discharge of unsorted trash 10 pts 4 Damaging or unauthorized discharge of residence hall facilities 10 pts 5 Moving or altering facilities 10 pts 6 Failure to submit incoming resident's document 10 pts 7 Making noise that disturbs others(Speaking loudly on cellphone, loud music) 10 pts 8 Having a pet 10 pts 9 Drinking and/or smoking in the residence hall 10 pts 10 Scribbling or posting ads inside the residence hall 10 pts 11 Failure to attend residence hall orientation or firefighting training 10 pts 12 Damaging supplies or unauthorized discharge of trash in residence hall lounge 10 pts 13 Violence or verbal abuse involving residents 10 pts 14 Violation of curfew (midnight) 10 pts 13 Improperly dressed or wearing shoes indoors 5 pts 14 Poorly cleaned personal space or common space (hallway) 5 pts
※ A resident who gets 50 or more penalty points shall be expelled without a refund.