- Overview of Fitness Center
- Opened on: Jul. 7, 2008
- Size: about 125.4㎡
- Location: 1F & 2F of the Gym Buildling
- Operating Hours: 07:00-21:30 (however, flexible hours during breaks)
Facilities & Programs
- Available Facilities: Exercise room, GX room, dressing room, shower, locker room
- Exercise Facilities: Aerobic exercise equipment (20 treadmills, bikes, and 10 other equiptments), anaerobic exercise equipment (6 free weights machines and many others)
- Special Programs: GX Program, physical training (with one-on-one coaching)
- A. Fees for 1 month: 40,000 won for student and 50,000 won for staff and faculty
- B. Fees for 3 months: 100,000 won for student and 120,000 won for staff and faculty
- C. Locker fee: monthly 5,000 won
- Register at any time : Minimum one month registration
- A. Bank Transfer without a Bankbook
Deposit Account: Kookmin Bank 016737-04-002580, account owner: Sungshin Women's University (Fitness).
Depositor - for a student, enter "9-digit student numberNAME" without including spaces (e.g., 200811001KimSungshin) / a faculty or staff member, enter "7-digit university numberNAME" without including spaces (e.g., 1950001KimNanhyang).
- B. Credit Card: payment can be made at Information Desk on 1F, Fitness Center.
- A. One must register within 7 days from the depositing of a fee (bring a copy of deposit for proof).
- B. Visit Fitness Center to fill out the membership application.
- C. A temporary membership card issued on the spot.
- D. Member card issued (ready for pickup from the Information Desk 3 days after the application is filled out).
- Member Card, sneakers that can be worn inside Fitness Center (exercise wear and towel available from the center).
General Support Team: 01-920-7044 / Fitness Center: 02-920-2288