As people standard of living goes up, they try to figure out how to efficiently use their leisurely hours, thus leading to the continuously growing interest in health and recreational activities. In step with the trend, Department of Sports & Recreation was created to nurture professionals who spearhead the popularization of recreational and extreme sports. The program trains professional and excellent female specialists who will operate in various sports-related areas with the education in theory and practice as handled by faculty specialized in relevant specialties with a view to scientific and systematic education.
Educational Goals of Departments
- Scientific inquiry into bodily activities and cultivating hands on job skills.
- Action for carrying the exercise culture and raising the standard of living through creative education.
- Nurturing capable female professional coaches who are equipped with both theory and practice as needed in actual sports and recreational activities.
- Fostering professionals who contribute to the development of local community and globalization through sports and recreation.
- Fostering creative and responsible female professionals of the 21st century in all sport disciplines.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Female professionals who build on the theory and practice in sports and recreation to contribute to raising the standard of living.