- Location and Operating Hours
- Location: Unit 103, Student union (by the gate on 1F)
- Operating Hours: 07:00-23:00
- Inquiry: 02-920-7916
Current Status of Lockers
Total 648 lockers
Students currently enrolled at or on leave of absence from Sungshin Women's University
How to Apply
- 1. Go to "Form Archive" and download "Application for Student Union Locker" and fill it out.
- 2. Check the application period (Sungshin Portal → Notices for All Undergraduate Students) and visit Student Support Team within the deadline.
- 3. Submit the filled out form and fee (10,000 won). ※ Student ID required for personal identification.
- 4. Once the locker manager assigns a locker and delivers the certificate and password change guide, the applicant can immediately start using the use the assigned locker.
- 1. Unauthorized users of the lockers shall be subject to removal and unauthorized items will be disposed (unauthorized use strictly prohibited).
- 2. Unless a user fails to withdraw from a locker by the deadline as specified in the application, the university shall arbitrarily dispose of the personal belongings found in the locker for the next user's sake.
Exempt for students who applied for extension