The university provides Wi-Fi service so that students, faculty and staff can freely access internet throughout the campus.
Guide to Wi-Fi Service
- ○ How to Set up in Mobile Device (cellphone)
- 1. Select "SUNGSHIN" from the list of SSIDs for wireless LAN.
- 2. For ID and password, enter Sungshin Portal ID and password.
- ○ How to Set up a Laptop (Windows)
- 1. Connect to the list of available wireless LANs for downloading the wireless internet program (SSID: SUNGSHIN_Agent_Download)
- 2. Install the wireless LAN program and restart the computer.
- 3. For ID and password, enter Sungshin Portal ID and password.
- ○ If you experience difficulty setting up the wireless LAN, bring your device to Unit 208, Building C, Soojung Hall (Computer Service Center) for on-stop setup.
- ○ For inquiry: System Office, Sungshin Women's University (02-920-7561)