Department of Information System Engineering is a future-oriented program that engages in the education and R&D related to the system and application software for web-/app-based information system and smart devices (such as smartphone, wearable devices, smart home electronics, smart car, smart robot, and smart building). The department fosters creative fusion-technology software professionals who pioneer blue ocean industries in the era of digital convergence and lead the forthcoming 4th Industrial Revolution by acquiring software-based knowledge and hardware related knowledge.
Educational Goals of Departments
- Cultivating the basic studies for the College of Engineering and programming skills.
- Fostering capable specialist qualifications through the curriculum tailored for information systems.
- Students grow as creative problem-solving professionals through the industry-university projects and on-site internships.
- Fostering industry-adaptive hands-on professionals through the employment & start-up programs.
Four Major Implementation Plans
- Building the basic programming skills for College of Engineering.
- Increasing female students' satisfaction by developing a curriculum tailored for them.
- Improving the employment rate and compatibility with a college major for female students in natural science and engineering.
- Strengthening industry-university syncing, internship, and fusion.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Fostering creative and fusion female engineering professionals.
- Global leaders equipped with specialist knowledge and global skills in smart system.
- Professionals who have the creative problem-solving ability for the new smart system industry.
- Well-balanced, creative professionals equipped with the fusion knowledge of hardware and software.
- Hands-on professionals who combine the fusion mind of basics and application and the actual experience in joint industry-university research with business.