In today's world that is touted as the era of sensibility and culture, design plays a crucial role in the next-generation growth engine, and women's grace, delicacy, and sensibility are spotlighted as major competitive edges of the 21st-century industry design. Accordingly, Department of Industrial Design sets its sights on comprehensive research that is connected to wide-ranging areas including representational art, science and technology, and humanities and studies related knowledge and methods. In a nutshell, the program has its education goal in fostering hands-on female professionals by focusing its education on the leadership and personality as required of versatile female designers.
Educational Goals of Departments
- Fostering design professionals fit for the 21st century.
- Cultivating scientific thinking and artistic creativity.
- Building the correct values as to humans and society.
- Fostering design professionals equipped with creative design skills.
- Cultivating comprehensive applied studies based on the industry-university cooperation.
- Implementing multidisciplinary design education through interdisciplinary linkage.
Students Envisioned by Departments
Multidisciplinary professionals who fulfill design specialty that fits the 21st century with creative thinking and artistic creativity.