- A student who applies for the Korean language course must receive an admission from International Education Center to get a student via (D-4) or short-term tourist visa (C-3, applicable to some countries) before he or she can enter the country.
- Visa Extension
- Only those students who achieve minimum 80% class attendance may re-register and get visa extension. Documents required by the Immigration Office includes Enrollment Certificate, Attendance Certificate, Tuition Payment Proof, and Residence Certificate (Dormitory Provision Confirmation).
- Insurance Subscription
- All in-coming students must subscribe for the international student's insurance as designated by International Education Center.
- The insurance premium varies with age and gender and must be paid within 7 days from beginning of class.
- Part-Time Employment (Part-Time Jobs)
- A student who wants to get a part-time job must meet the requirements below.
- -A person who has been in the Rep. of Korea 6 months or longer.
- -A person who attended average minimum 90% of the classes for all his or her completed semesters.
- -A person who holds TOPIK grade 2 or higher.
- As for part-time employment, a D-4 visa student may work maximum 6 months during his or her stay in the Rep. of Korea.
- ※A student who wants part-time employment must talk to the relevant staff at Korean Language School.